Christmas 2019 Facebook Competition Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter of this prize draw is CJ Butler, author of The Japson Club, a novel, and suspense fiction.
2. This lovely prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States of America, aged 16 years or over.
3. To enter, simply like the CJ Butler author facebook page, and message the CJ Butler author facebook page with your email address, so we can notify you if you are the winner of the draw. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
4. The names of those who like the Facebook page and message with their email address will be collated and a winner will be chosen at random before Friday 20th December 2019.
5. Entries will be accepted from Wednesday 11th December 2019 until 23:59 on Wednesday 18th December 2019. Your name will not be entered into the draw if you like the facebook page or message after the closing date.
6. The winner will receive a signed copy of The Japson Club, with personal message from the author, mailed to their address.
7. The winner will be notified through the CJ Butler author facebook page, and by direct message (using details provided at entry) before Sunday 22nd December 2019. The winner must provide postal contact details. If the winner does not respond to CJ Butler within 14 days of being told of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and CJ Butler will be entitled to select another winner– sorry.
7a. If cost of shipping exceeds $30CAD, the winner will be responsible for any amount over and above this limit, and in this circumstance will be notified and can at that time withdraw their entry.
8. The winner consents to their name being announced on the CJ Butler author Facebook page.
9. By entering this prize draw, you agree to these terms. You also consent to CJ Butler processing your personal information to administer the draw and, in the case of the winner, for publicity purposes as set out in point 8 above. Personal information provided for this promotion will not be passed on to any third-parties outside of CJ Butler employees.
10. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The decision of CJ Butler regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the draw. CJ Butler reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
12. CJ Butler reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
13. This prize draw is governed by Canadian law and the Canadian courts have jurisdiction over it.